Wednesday, July 31, 2013

Making up a Bucket list










I had always thought of a bucket list as something big you wrote about the things you wanted to do before you died. It's actually a fun way to think about all the things you want to do any time of your life.  I wrote one for the summer of all the things I wanted to do and see during the summer, in writing my list I took the time to really think about the list.   I have lots of things I haven't accomplished so my summer bucket list will spill into the fall as well.  They weren't huge things either really things I will sit with my daughter and say I wanted  to do this or that but didn't ever get to doing it. By having a list I look at it a lot and remind myself of all the goals and things I wanted to attain during the summer.

My Summer Bucket List included things like:

A trip to Sonnenberg Gardens in Canandaigua
A visit to Canandaigua lake and mb  a boat tour
Camping
Go on the trails in our neighbor parks
Visit family
Have a craft sale  haven't done that one yet
Go to the Drive in movie
 Read at least 3 books
Exercise all summer
YoLickity   a ice cream place in town

lose a certain amount of weight

Farmers Market

Go to the local posh restaurants to eat cheesecake by the lake

Go to a baseball game

Just things that are fun that I would like to do during the summer, nothing huge  just day to day ...weekend to weekend   kind of a reminder of things to do but seem more attainable when they are written down and easier to remember. Usually I come up with things I want to do, get busy and things do't get done.

Make up your bucket list and discover all the fun things you want to remember to do whether it's during the summer, fall or during the winter.  Can't wait to write up my fall bucket list....

No comments:

Post a Comment