Thursday, July 11, 2013

Easy Chocolate Crinkle Cookies





















These are the cookies I am making as we type :-)

Preheat your oven to 350  I use parchment paper 3.00 a box but soooo convenient.






1/2 cup of confectioners sugar   I put mine on a plate so I have more room to work.


1/2 cup or l stick of butter
1 1/4 sugar
2 large eggs
1/2 C of unsweetened cocoa powder
1/2 tsp vanilla


I mix the softened butter ...the sugar and the cocoa then add the eggs and vanilla


Beginning to smell really good in here. :-)

1 2/3 c flour  I used unbleached
 1 1/2 tsp baking powder


now mix the sugar mixture with the flour mixture  I turn the bowl to make it easier
.....
Take your teaspoon filled with the dough drop into the conf sugar roll around make into a nice little ball and drop onto your parchment paper.. no pam spray or anything just drop it.

Set your timer because you will get busy.....for 12 minutes I have an electric oven.... and soon you will smell the magic begin.  place on your cookie rack and cool  and then enjoy... share them with friends ..neighbors ..co -workers or save them for a special treat for your family.  anyway you have them..enjoy....



And now the fun part is the tasting......mmmmm

make some and you will enjoy...have a cup of coffee or tea and relish the moment,

No comments:

Post a Comment