Friday, July 19, 2013

I sell Scentsy Products..Check out my Scentsy store. https://aprillouise.scentsy.us/Scentsy/Home






I sell Scentsy and I love it!  Every week is very exciting when I change the old scents to the brand new scent of the week. This weeks scent of the week was Lilacs and Violets what will this weeks choice be....so many scents so many to chose from.......




Safe Wickless Candles

Flameless, smokeless, and soot-free — with Scentsy’s wickless candle bars and electric warmers, you can enjoy all the sensory delights of scented candles without the dangers of an open flame. Simply turn on your warmer and enjoy one of more than 80 unique Scentsy fragrances.
Please check out my online store on my website  https://aprillouise.scentsy.us/Scentsy/Home  just click on the site and you can come into the wonderful world of Scentsy products......You are going to love what you see...


This series id especially fun, you change the frame on the front to have a whole new look.... for your warmer.  move the space bar over to see more of the collection.... I love this one, very delicate looking  with so many looks to chose from.

Gallery Collection

Curate your own personal exhibit with the Gallery Collection. Each Gallery warmer has a blank, magnetized panel that glows from within when lit. Simply snap on a Gallery Frame to customize your warmer and fill the room with beautiful patterns of shadows and light. Each Gallery warmer comes with your choice of Gallery Frames -- you can expand your collection by purchasing Gallery Frames individually. 

1 comment:

  1. I really love new fragrances which will refresh my mind but it should be good and not so hard. Thats why I normally use Scentsy’s wickless candle bars and electric warmers in my home. So if you want to enjoy all the sensory delights of scented candles without the dangers of an open flame then go through our site and Buy Scentsy Candles Online.

    ReplyDelete