Sunday, July 21, 2013

Enjoy every minute of your life




On any given day we could either lose a family member or be lost ourselves, we need to focus our attention on the really important things in our lives.  We have families , we need to love, appreciate and enjoy them one of us in the scenerio could be gone tomorrow.  Even though it may be that we are comfy on our couch on a beautiful summer night like last night, it is way to easy for our lives to pass us by. We are sitting but life has a tendency of still moving with or without us participating.

I myself get so caught up in the daily dramas that I realize sure we were sitting on the couch watching a movie, it was 7 pm but wait a minute what is wrong with this picture?!  Everything.... it was gorgeous out and we were inside.....the sun was about to set what more so I need for entertainment? Yet I was watching a re-run of an Amanda Bynes movie. Not this time we weren't  my daughter and I headed to Sodus Point to watch the sunset and these are our wonderful results..another set of beautiful pictures and a video to share as well as thanking God for the sight with which to see the wonderous sunset and the gift of hearing with which I could enjoy the sounds that surrounded me..we are truly blessed and should never take it for granted.

If you missed the sunset last night please enjoy mine and try to get out and watch one as soon as you can, take your kids and your husbands enjoy it together.






No comments:

Post a Comment