Wednesday, October 10, 2012

Oh the sweet scent of Lavendar freshly picked from the garden is so pretty and fragrant…

I had picked some lavender from the garden the other day , my son’s puppy’s face constantly smelling the plant as I had cut them .Everything smelled sooo good, the scissors, my hands and the dog J
My next venture is to dry it and make lavender sachets, then maybe with the blossoms make lavender tea, and for those who have real fireplaces  and who enjoy campfires or a fire pit, I am going to make lavender fire bundles.  They can e put into a basket next to the fire and on special occasions or whenever you just want to smell something really pretty. They can be tossed into the fire and the area will smell wonderfully of lavender. All very exciting. J
I want to make a cd of the sound of the water in the park and add pretty music to it, not sure how to begin with that  one, so if you have any suggestions please let me know.


No comments:

Post a Comment