Tuesday, October 23, 2012










Beautiful fall weather of October


I didn’t realize I was such a leaf peeper but this year the leaves have been gorgeous and have stayed on the trees for the whole month, it has been wonderful.  I always want to go for walks when the weather gets nice and then somehow spring turns to summer very quickly and is hot suddenly, the going for a long walk just seems like a lot of work. The weather has been so gorgeous we have gone for a lot of fall walks and soooo as always I am going to share with you.  Write to me about fun places you like to visit in the fall .



We are not the only ones who enjoy the leaves :-)


 I will confess the red ones are my favorites :-)
                   Love paths, but the ones that lead to somewhere covered with leaves are fun to think about. They of course all lead to somewhere.




Enjoying a walk on a gorgeous fall day.

we weren't the only ones in the woods.

No comments:

Post a Comment