Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Happy Halloween







Happy Halloween, hope everyone had fun whether it was taking the kids out to go to door or if you spent it handing out candy to the adorable kids who knocked.  I have often thought just how confusing it must be for kids, every day we tell them not to take candy or things from strangers yet on this particular night we dress them up and tell them to collect candy from strangers.  As kids we had lots of relatives so we didn’t do the stranger thing, my own kids went to the neighbors houses I knew well. But when I look at these tiny faces who peer up at me in confusion I wonder what they must be thinking. One year I had a little one say thank you and tried to put the candy in my bowl, this little one was taught either to share or he didn’t prefer that specific type of treat but from the look on his face he was sharing. SO then what happens the next week when someone offers the kids candy, do they know the candy is only alright if they say trick or treat? Just food for thought, they are so cute though. Living in an apartment that is very dark outside we don’t usually get trick or treaters, this year we were pleasantly surprised.  Good thing I had candy from the Scentsy party we had on Sunday, what a life saver.

Hope you all enjoyed your Halloween fun, and now after the candy is somewhat gone, hidden or shared with Daddy it’ll be time to put the costume away and think about how cool the costume will be for next year.  





Scentsy Jack o Lantern , what would fall be without the smells of the season.
 So many  perfect ones to choose from




 peeps even help to celebrate Halloween

you can get a Halloween gingerbread kit just like the ones you have for Christmas


No comments:

Post a Comment