Tuesday, October 30, 2012

after the storm





I hope everyone is fine after the Sandy is all done with her visit thru the area. Many people are without electricity and many were prepared with their flashlights, batteries, bottled water and other supplies just in case. We were lucky here but not everyone was. Storms like that are very scary especially at night when we feel the most vulnerable and of course cannot see what is happening outside.  For us the lights would flicker and then when they came on we were welcomed to the blue screen of the tv and the Backstreet boys singing along in my room. Now you know something about me J I loved them and wish they would make a come – back also loved 98% with Nick Lachey , who knows at Christmas time many of the artists make CD’s so keeping my fingers crossed.

There were pictures posted on face book with the rainbows after the storm, which is kind of nice.  Maybe the storms way of saying sorry, I always think of the storms to be like temper tantrums with the kids so the rain bow at the end is a pretty way to end it. I have been around kids for way to many years apparently. J Basically all you can do is be as prepared as you can be and just safely wait it out.  For those who were hit the hardest our prayers are with you, I have lived thru a few floods and know how devastating they can be. The clean- up is a very long task and so many things that are important to us can be lost. People homes are destroyed with the wind and the water my heart goes out to them. Others where the schools are closed and the kids are just enjoying a day off use it well and enjoy every moment of it.

Back to the Backstreet boys and Christmas CD’s I will keep you posted as to the new ones that are coming out.  Listened to Blake Shelton the other day, I know it’s early but the season goes so fast and we have so many CD’s to listen to. Plus the stores have something to do with it. If the CD wasn’t in the store I couldn’t be listening to it now could I.  We went through the craft store looked at trees , I was looking for things to add to my winter wreaths and one thing led to another. I just couldn’t help it…it is a nice CD however and once I began playing I confess I kept playing it.  If it makes you happy and its fun you’re not hurting anyone including yourself then go for it and enjoy yourself. Like dancing like a crazy person in your living room, it makes you happy..You found something that made you happy good for you

No comments:

Post a Comment