Monday, August 5, 2013

Tovolo King Cube Ice Tray








My daughter had found the most fantastic ice cube tray in a box, Popsugar she receives, I have always struggled with ice cube trays. I fight with them and then though I love ice in my drinks would always just give up on the idea of having something cold.


The ice cube tray is a Tovolo King Cube Ice Tray and we truly love it!

The cubes are two inch  and last forever in your water or other cold beverages. They are soooo easy to remove just move the tray around a bit and out pops a huge ice cube right into your glass.  The tray is dishwasher safe and BPA-free   And the most fantastic little item I have found, now all since the tray has found its way into our home we have nice cold drinks all the time.

When my daughter was  a baby I used to grind up our food and free it in the small ice cube trays also a nuisance to get out.  All the times of banging the tray on the counter, scaring the kids and the dog and since the cubes were small had to use a couple of them. These trays  cubes are a perfect size.

You can find your fantastic trays at Bed Bath and Beyond for $7.99 , get one soon you don'd want to keep wasting time on trays that are so difficult These are a wonderful staple in my household.
















































No comments:

Post a Comment