Thursday, August 8, 2013

Home made ice cream in the blender








I found a recipe for home made ice cream...even though I have two ice cream makers I wanted something fast , easy and without so much clean up annnndddd I found one...






2 Cups of heavy cream haven't used the light but think you could I will try it the next time
1 can of sweetened condensed milk
a squirt of vanilla

for the vanilla ice cream
the last time I ventured out to make chocolate and added some Ovaltine....mmmmm sweet, creamy and I know what's in it. It's a win win..



You put the heavy cream into the blender  first then I add the milk and van then any other flavor you want the possibilities are endless..Whip it all up put into a contain that is air tight pop into the freezer and let it freeze overnight.. It's fun to do with the kids and they get to eat the magic :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment