Tuesday, December 4, 2012

Lots of fun things to share




I have been missing for a couple of days not from lack of material but lack of time.  I got to school full time and always at the end of the semester every teacher wants projects done . You'd think they could slow down a bit but noooo.   I dvr'd the home and family show so I can share that with you and some of their recipes.
In the past two week I have had  two manicures and pedicures and a facial.  The facial was a mother daughter thing and how nice that was , after  all  t he pampering I felt 20 years younger. I also learned an important lesson , I live in my skin every single day, my body does a lot for me my feet and legs keep me going, my hands work hard as well and my face it is always in the elements. So now I have decided after ear of neglect every morning I make time to put on lots of lotion, make everybody (part) feel more appreciated.

No comments:

Post a Comment