Wednesday, November 7, 2012

The new Home & Family Show








While I was looking for Christmas programs to share I found this amazing link....I used to watch the Home & Family when Christina and friends did it. I had taped many of the shows but loved the one where they went to Maui . I had gone and loved to relive it in any way possible. They all had such a good time. Well it has come back! http://www.facebook.com/hallmarkchannel/app_206010992863790   I haven't seen this one but it had all kinds of information about how to do everything!   It is found on the Hallmark channel, I certainly will tune in again with pen and paper in hand.


The tip from the show for the week:

Tip of the Week: Cleaning the Garbage Disposal

"Instead of using harsh, caustic cleaners, make your own natural mixture. Pour 1/2 cup baking soda and 1/2 cup hot white distilled vinegar into the garbage disposal. Let the mixture sit for 5 minutes, then run hot water down the disposal. Result? A fresh-smelling disposal with no nasty bacteria!"

It's on at 10a/9c     and a great one to watch filled with all kinds of fun information and tips. It's even the same house!


Hallmark-Home-and-Family-Show-Front-Yard-Before-Makeover-Shirley-Bovshow






No comments:

Post a Comment