Thursday, January 3, 2013

Happy New Year!












Happy New Year!!!!!

Hope everyone had a wonderful New Year Eve and that the beginning of this year is going very well for you.

We stayed home, had our favorite foods, watched fun movies and then watched with anticipation as the  countdown began and the new year was about to happen.
And with the clinking of glasses, promises of a wonderful beginning to yet another new and prosperous year.
I don’t call mine resolutions I like to think of them as goals. Some of the goals are the same just continuations of the last goals that I am still working on. Weight loss is a continuing goal and everyone has their own goals for the new -year, I love new beginnings so New Years is one of my favorites and then again in the spring I feel I need to set new goals because of course then it is nice out and the weather change is another new beginning.

Whatever your new years goals, plans or resolutions or what-ever you may call them, have fun and have a wonderful new year, Happy 2013.

No comments:

Post a Comment