Saturday, January 5, 2013

Folding and ornament packing tips



I must say I love watching the Home and Family show I learn so much from it, it's on the Hallmark channel from 10-12. The other day a girl came on to show us how to fold clothes the new way. At my age I'm thinking ok I've done it for years , but I am always up for learning something new. She took the shirts folded the sleeves to the back , the folded the back down the spine lengthwise down the shirt fold three times. Also I learned that tee shirts were made to stand on their side . This way leaves more space in the drawers or on the shelf to add more things.  She said that it's like a store display and everyone loves shopping and picking out clothes. I did it the other day with my daughters clothes and was amazed. Looks great and there is so much more room. Also learned that there are bra boxes that fit into your dresser drawers you find them at bed bath and beyond.

I found a video hopefully it works , that they had on the show on how to pack away your Christmas ornaments. I am finding including myself, people don't really want to take down their trees right away this year. Mine is real and still looks great, I'm thinking of taking the ornaments off and hanging hearts on it.


I couldn't send you the video but I can send you the link....I just end end tossing everything into a box and this girl is very organized in how she does her packing..take a peek.

Like ·  · Promote · 



No comments:

Post a Comment