Sunday, June 5, 2016

Happy June the nice weather has finally come

     After work Saturday morning I headed down to the lake at the park, and had lots of company who

 also enjoyed the water and the nice weather.  I enjoy walking along the water for exercise and taking

 pictures because it's fun.   A couple of very wet retrievers wanted to be friendly, normal sure I'll pet

 the dog but there were two and soaking wet.  I saw a black animal that looked like a weasel but I

 have learned it's the cousin it lives in between the rocks builds a nest and likes to eat fish. Always 

fun to learn new things.   There were the usual people skipping rocks some better then others, a lady 

laying on rocks sunning herself perhaps a chair would have been more comfy, an idea for next time.

A man fishing with his family , kids were a little noisy didn't see anything in his bucket :-)  sea gulls

were gorgeous flying in the air then swooping down to get a fish and flying straight up in the air 

again.  A man calmly put his kayak in the water and gently paddled across the water , not to far from

shore you could hear the sound of a jet ski and a speed boat slamming against the water.  I took lots

of pictures and videos to share  then it was back home to actually get somethings accomplished.

I always enjoy my time at the lake, I've got some things to share with you...enjoy :-)
















No comments:

Post a Comment