Sunday, June 19, 2016

A gorgeous hot weekend filled with time at the lake





It was a great weekend filled with time at the lake.  After work in the morning I went to the lake just to enjoy it not as many people so it was easier for me to take lots of pics.









My  daughter came over later in the day and wanted to spend time at the lake but this time we had stopped at Wendy's so we had food to go along with our visit.

Sunday came along , another very hot day I decided to take Oscar my little maltese with me thinking he would enjoy being out of the apartment.   I took a book and biscuits and a toy for him so we could sit by the water a while and enjoy the sounds of the water coming to shore. The visit was a little different then expected.  Oscar thought he was going to die because he felt a little warm so he spent his visit up and down from the seat to the floor then to the seat and to sitting on my lap. Panting the whole time.  A car with an older couple pulled up next to me while I had my book out, of course she was not a pleasant sort of lady and pulled in fighting with whomever was on the other side of the car. Videos of the water were of course out of the question.    We were surrounded by lots of people and because I had Oscar with me and he's not fond of being out at the lake I had to take pics from inside the car. Of course this meant I had a lot of pics of people I don't know in my pics with pics of Oscar. Not sure if he enjoyed his time by the lake but I know I certainly did just had to adjust to all the other people who were enjoying it with me.













No comments:

Post a Comment