Sunday, May 31, 2015

Never settle, your Mr. Right will come to find you.



During the course of our lives we have relationships and disappointment then without any warning when we aren't really looking someone comes along that  truly adores us.  There are no games, no pretenses just pure adoration and love for who we are.. And in return a side of us feelings that we thought we no longer possible are awakened.  I have been fortunate enough to find a second chance at love., I believe I have found my soul mate.  A love that is kind and gentle, a man who worries about how I am feeling , if I'm comfortable, to hot or to cold someone who dotes on me and thinks about me every minute of the day.

For whatever reason  many of us go for the cool , bad boy who looks good plays the game but has no ability to care about anyone but perhaps themselves. I am here to tell you if and when a wonderful, kind , nice guy walks into your life go with him. You will always be happy, they will make you feel happy and safe there will be no games just pure love and adoration..

The bad boy will challenge you, he knows all the games and plays them well. But in the end do you want a person who plays well or one that doesn't need to play games.  I will tell you from life's experiences I not only want but need someone who truly is there for me, someone who cares enough about me on a really hot day to turn the air conditioning on in the car ahead of time so I will be comfortable. Someone who knows me so well and cares so much that when I say I'm fine they know better and want to be sure I am really fine.

It took years of searching and a wonderful man came into my life I have been truly blessed.

No comments:

Post a Comment