Thursday, November 14, 2013




Thanksgiving will be here soon, where did the time go? We had a great summer and fall not to sure I am

excited about the winter season coming up but there are a lot of fun things and holidays during those long

 months of winter.  You can have parties, I sell Scentsy so I have parties every other month, in a couple of

days I will have a purse party and thought it might be fun to have a Dove chocolate party in late January

beginning of February.  If there is an interest I will have a party.




We had a Halloween Scentsy party which was a lot of fun...here are some picture of it to enjoy:




these donuts are the best

Party favors I found at the dollar tree, we filled up bags with candy and each person got a fun tiny pumpkin

My Scentsy pumpkin warmer





No comments:

Post a Comment