Sunday, June 2, 2013

2013 98 PXY summer jam



                                                       







                                                               98 PXY Summer Jam

On Friday night after work my daughter , a friend of hers Lindsey and I all set out to go to our first Summer Jam. I am not fond of driving downtown but with the GPS on two phones and the excitement to go we were ready for our newest fun adventure.   The drive there wasn't to bad of course until we got close to Frontier Field  where cars were every where...  The traffic moved right along though so we were all good.

We were in the line , of course I need to stay hydrated and since I am sick with a sinus infection/bronchitis again I need a lot of water. Don't they take my bottle of water and of course everyone else's , ok fine what can you do..rules are rules.   Of course they took my free water which my daughter nicely replaced with a $4.00 bottle of water unreal!

It was so awesome sitting up in the air in our seats watching everyone wandering back and forth as well as up and down the stairs to the seats. Of course if you were a kid you stood next tot he stage I am not a kid and was glad to be sitting in the shade..


The weather was hot for them too




Rachel has wanted me to try dippin dots ...they were good






Some kids totally enjoying themselves during the show.....................................









We had a great time and are looking forward to next year with the bogo tickets , the excitement leading up to the concert and just being there.

Next year we have to work on getting home a faster route, did something wrong and ended up toward Palmyra...we do not live even remotely near Palmyra








No comments:

Post a Comment